Digital Director of Marketing
Industry: Sensors & Controls
This individual will manage the digital marketing and training/software tools team while working alongside other functions to execute programs and strategies related to the areas of web, training, software tools, sales support, promotional activities, and trade shows with the end goal being lead generation through an improved customer experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Digital Marketing Support and Oversight
- Website: Devises and oversees implementation of internet marketing efforts globally. Provide global strategic oversight of SEO and PPC programs.
- Video: Creatively leverage video as a means of educating and enabling customers, enlisting channel and engaging fellow associates
- Social Media: Develop strategy for presence on social media outlets including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and the company blog
- Maintain consistent offline/online brand messaging and positioning across digital channels
- No matter the vehicle, develop and drive execution of programs to increase quality leads while driving awareness of the brand, products and programs.
- Internal Marketing
- Partners with Human Resources to develop and implement associate communication strategies and plans that engage, align and inspire associates with vision and business strategy and to drive understanding of priorities and key initiatives.
- Partners with Human Resources to market to target universities and other non-university recruiting events
- Sales and Distributor Training
- Ensure training system supports sales and channel engagement and success in terms of funnel and revenue growth
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing communications within the B2B industrial marketplace preferred.
- Agency experience (web, social, video, project management, etc.) a plus
- Strategic thinker, but bias for action with the ability to drive programs from inception to completion
- Experience with industrial brand development
- Up-to-date understanding of web marketing concepts, practices, programs, online marketing strategy and analytics including web administration, design, and electronic marketing tools
- Knowledge of online business metrics/scorecards, campaign analysis, experimental design, segmentation solutions, modeling applications, media evaluation, forecasting and financial calculations (ROI), etc.
- Detailed Project Management experience within complex projects, and ability to be extremely focused and organized
- Demonstrable portfolio of work on a variety of the above topics
- Experience managing website design, build and launch projects
- Experience with content management systems preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM’s preferred
- Global experience is a plus