Business System Analyst
Location: Washington or Utah
Must be experience in: application, database, security, operating systems and have knowledge of C#, WPF, React.js, SQL Server, Cloud hosting
We are seeking an energetic business analyst who is interested in identifying and determining solutions for technical software systems. The work involves eliciting and managing software requirements based on customer driven needs and collaborating with a globally distributed team. This role requires the ability and interest in direct communication with team members distributed world-wide.
- Defines system and functional requirements across a variety of technologies and complex business processes.
- Coordinates with business constituents to determine overall application controls, application security requirements and documents those controls/requirements.
- Works collaboratively with software engineers to instill defined requirements into developed solutions
- Coordinates technical and application support with third party vendors. (who are they)
- Manages software development lifecycle activities.
- Serves as liaison between business constituents and internal teams. (size of the teams)?
- Assesses available technologies to create complex specifications as well as detailed test cases.
- Plans, creates, coordinates and executes testing initiatives and analyzes results. (such as??)
- Responsible for training employees in areas of expertise relating to application, database, security, operating systems or other technical aspects.
- Provides support and troubleshooting of complex technology solutions. (example)
- Ensures work is completed in such a way to comply with established best practices, compliance regulations and internal controls.
- Assists with knowledge transfer and understanding of requirements and resulting software systems with broad audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Interface with various product groups across the world and drive features in an Agile development environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- 7+ years of related experience
- Wide-ranging experience in business analysis using professional concepts to meet company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Wide-ranging experience with work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Ability to perform Structured System Analysis
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
- Knowledge of C#, WPF, React.js, SQL Server, Cloud hosting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and Windows OS
- History of effectively communicating with geographically dispersed teams