Product Manager - Software
Do you want to be part of a high growth start-up within a company with the top brand in its market? Fluke has an outstanding opportunity for a Software Product Management professional with a proven track record of turning customer insights into breakthrough solutions. As the P&L owner of a software as a service (SaaS) business, you will own the process of launching and managing SaaS offerings and customer retention. In this role, you will be responsible for product definition, business model development, go to market strategy, pricing, and partnerships. You will lead and collaborate with a cross-functional team of world-class innovators and business leaders with a proven record of success and have high exposure to senior executives.
- Manage the P&L, craft the product vision, identify and meet that customer requirements, and develop the business model and pricing (Size of P&L and growth expectations)
- Drive a Rapid Revenue Growth and Product Adoption . Deliver financial targets, manage to metrics and make real time decisions to drive revenue
- Develop strong customer insights that influence P&L from product ideation through customer acquisition and retention
- Collaborate with user researchers and designers to execute primary field research, including interviews, surveys, online panels, modeling, focus groups, and customer workshops
- Create and own key project deliverables including market requirements documents, business case proposals, and financial projections
- Perform competitor analyses, develop sales forecasts, and predict market trends in support of proposed marketing programs and new product introductions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- 5+ years of product management experience with a top tier technology company
- Demonstrated commercial and analytical acumen
- Experience with test and measurement equipment a plus
- Ability and desire to travel domestically and internationally up to 40%
- Proven track record defining breakthrough products and customer solutions through primary and secondary research