Purpose: To direct and oversee all activities related to the treasury function including investments, debt, disbursements, receipts, administration of cash concentration accounts and maintaining bank relationships. Direct and oversee the global business insurance and risk management program.
Essential Job Functions-Treasury:
- Wire transfers and ACH transactions review and approval
- Troubleshooting of payment issues
- Initiate disbursement transactions as a backup
- Maintain, review and approve appropriate treasury accounting and reconciliations
- Insure proper administration of Letters of Credit
- Handle corporate A/P file and dividend payment issues
- Process deposits as a backup
- Assist business units accounts receivable processing if required
- Administer CashPro (Bank of America) online treasury portal
- Act as a superuser to assist the businesses’ use of CashPro
- Implement and Maintain all treasury reporting
- Maintain all banking relationships
- Implement the investment policy by working with outside investment managers
- Make recommendations and partner with the BOD on investment policy updates
- Insure appropriate debt compliance
- Take the lead for debt issuance/placement
- Provide treasury due diligence for M&A transactions
- Set up accounts and consolidate acquired businesses treasury activities into each platform
- Craft and implement 5-year treasury strategy
- Provide robust cash forecasting for the corporation
- Able to recommend currency risk mitigation strategies
Essential Job Functions-Risk Management:
- Responsible for the leadership, innovation, governance, and management necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and monitor the company's operational and strategic risk.
- Develops Enterprise Risk Management tools, practices, and policies to analyze and report enterprise risks, and to manage risks according to an enterprise risk management framework
- Ensures the organization's risk management policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations, rating agency standards, and strategic imperatives of the organization.
- Works with CFO, CEO and BOD to implement requested changes to the risk management and business insurance programs
- Maintains all global insurance brokers and insurances company relationships
- Understands the business’s operating and 5-year strategic plan with regard to potential risks and provides insight and implement changes to the risk program including inuring specific risks as appropriate
- Works with the various business units on an annual basis to refresh and make any necessary changes to the Enterprise Risk Management program
- Insure that robust business continuity plans are in place
- Stay on top of the business insurance landscape including respective insurance company rating changes, capacity and premium pricing
- Handles workers compensation and other insurance program audits
- Administers a very proactive insurance renewal program meeting with brokers and companies to provide the best cost competitive insurance coverage
- Assesses self-insured retention limits
- Secures new lines of coverage as needed
- A minimum of 15 years of combined experience in the treasury and risk management field
- Demonstrated ‘attention to detail’ and ‘problem solving’ focus, and ability to research and address complex financial issues on all levels. Accuracy is very important
- Excellent interpersonal / communications skills, polished presentation skills and capability to engage and collaborate with business units and corporate leadership. Creates and sustains effective cross-business and cross-functional relationships (strategic business partner).
- Goal and Results-Oriented, capability to maintain strong customer focus
- Takes initiative to stay abreast of current applicable trends in both the treasury and risk management landscapes and applicable laws and regulations.
- Exhibits good judgment and objectivity. Ensures high governance and fiduciary responsibility.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications-PowerPoint and Word. Possesses advanced Excel skills.
- Significant ERP experience
- A self-starter with excellent time management skills (meets deadlines)
- Global Manufacturing industry experience as well as awareness and sensitivity to global markets
- Experience in risk mitigation in volatile areas of the world
- Very knowledgeable of all lines of insurance, property, general, casualty, ELP, D&O, environmental, Cyber, special risks, etc.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting required
- CTP for treasury and either CPCU, ARM-e or RIMS-CRMP for risk management, designations highly desired
- Master’s Degree in finance desired