Sector Development Director
Industry: Printing/Product Identification
Location: NE States
We are currently looking for an addition to our management team with the role of Sector Development Manager.
- Develop and drive strategy and associated activities to promote company brand awareness in the identified Sector.
- Promote brand /capability awareness through sector orientated trade associations, publications and OEMs.
- Serve as a bridge between customers and marketing providing market feedback and input necessary for developing marketing strategies and programs.
- Work collaboratively with all internal resources to meet and exceed customers’ needs
- Enhance knowledge and skill set of local and national account managers to increase value brought to influencers / decision makers within key target organizations.
- Identify specific trends and opportunities and works with Regional Sales Managers to coach field sales in uncovering needs and presenting solutions.
- Desire to learn and grow
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in industrial equipment sales
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Strong business acumen, numerate and commercially aware
- 5+ years’ experience in coding and marking
- 5+ years’ experience in a quota driven field sales role
- CRM System experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentations )
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to liaise, gain commitment and “buy-in” to ideas
- Sales planning, territory management, and market knowledge