Executive Assistant to the CEO will be supporting the company CEO, CFO and CIO.
- Serve as primary contact, authoritative information source and administrative support activities:
- Heavy calendar management, travel and meeting logistics, and expense reporting
- Program/project planning and problem solving
- Communication document preparation
- Administrative support for Board of Directors, including board meeting logistics
- Office management
- Supervise administrative staff
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- 5-10 years in office environment with a minimum of 2 years previous experience supporting a C-Level Executive is required.
- Confidently taking initiative, exercising discretion and sound judgment and ensuring a high level of confidentiality.
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to see the “big picture,” and prioritize among competing demands while recognizing the impact of decisions on firm operations and client matters.
- Ability to prioritize, anticipate and continually strive to pro-actively identify the needs of multiple executives that travel frequently and at times need quick solutions and service - effectively employing trouble shooting techniques to resolve issues with a sense of urgency.
- Must have international travel booking experience.
- Must have meeting planning and event management experience.
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office skills, a strong knowledge of Word and PowerPoint and editing skills, medium knowledge of excel.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both in oral presentation and written format and be able to create effective reports, presentations and business correspondence.
- Exceptional attention to detail; ability to manage multiple deadlines of varying importance.
- Demonstrated collegiality, team orientation, positive attitude, common sense, patience, calm demeaner, determination and ongoing desire to learn, grow and contribute are all desired.
- Ability to communicate professionally on written/verbal/personal basis among a variety of personality types.
- Flexible work hours – available outside of business hours.
- Hight output of work.