Executive Assistant will be supporting the Vice President of Human Resources, the Vice President of Operating Excellence and the Vice President/General Counsel of Legal.
- Serve as primary contact, authoritative information source and administrative support activities:
- Management of Calendar, Travel and Meeting logistics and Expense reporting
- Responds to internal and external inquiries
- Communication document preparation
- EBI Foundation Program management
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- 3-5 years in corporate office environment with a minimum of 3 years previous experience as an administrative assistant is required.
- Confidently taking initiative, exercising discretion and sound judgment and ensuring a high level of confidentiality.
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to see the “big picture,” and prioritize among competing demands while recognizing the impact of decisions on firm operations and client matters.
- Ability to prioritize, anticipate and continually strive to pro-actively identify the needs of multiple executives that travel frequently and at times need quick solutions and service - effectively employing trouble shooting techniques to resolve issues.
- Demonstrated collegiality, team orientation, positive attitude, common sense, patience, sense of humor, determination and ongoing desire to learn, grow and contribute are all desired.
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office skills, strong editing skills, and strong knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, presentations.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both in oral presentation and written format and be able to create effective reports, presentations and business correspondence.
- Exceptional attention to detail; ability to manage multiple deadlines of varying importance
- Ability to communicate professionally on written/verbal/personal basis among a variety of personality types