VP of Sales
Industry: Consumer Goods
POSITION SUMMARY: The Vice President Sales is responsible for developing strategic direction for franchise development, distributor retention and franchise programs. The VP Sales is responsible for leading franchise recruiting, franchise retention and driving sales in distribution and key product categories.
- Develop and implement strategic direction of franchise sales, franchise retention and distribution sales for the company
- Build and lead a high performing sales team through hiring, developing and retaining top talent
- Build org and talent capability to drive growth in franchise headcount and franchisee sales
- Lead team in driving territory management processes
- Benchmark competition and update value selling and points of differentiation of Their Proactively identify trends in direct and adjacent industries.
- Coach and mentor direct reports
- Allocate headcount and resources to drive and balance franchise sales and franchise retention