Industry: Biotechnology/Life Science
This role provides direct support to 4-5 executives in a fast paced, challenging, and rewarding environment. The Executive Assistant is the first point of contact for executives from internal departments and external partners, ensures the department runs smoothly so executives can use their time productively, and works independently with minimal supervision or direction. This position will be exposed to highly confidential documents and information in the ordinary course of employment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Manage appointment scheduling and calendar maintenance.
- Communicate and coordinate early and clearly with all members of the team to effectively plan schedules. Anticipate potential schedule conflicts and proactively deal with them.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including domestic and international travel, visa arrangements,
- Work with business development databases (SharePoint, Salesforce.com, etc.) for project management setup and maintenance and help manage investor relations database
- Coordinate meetings for the department and the executives including setting up of conference rooms, audio/visual requirements, arranging catering and/or picking up lunches as needed, etc.
- Coordinate off-site meetings (regionally and/or nationally), incl. group hotel accommodations, hotel meeting rooms, meals, video equipment, etc. May require occasional travel
- Prepare and file expense reports and submit and manage invoices using iBuy for payment to vendors
- Set-up video conferencing and/or phone conferencing.
- Order and stocking of office supplies.
- Answer/screen phone calls.
- Assist with copying, drafting correspondence, sending FedEx packages etc.
- Other administrative duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Five years’ experience supporting multiple executives in an executive administrative role in a similarly fast-paced environment.