Seeking a motivated engineer for the position Electronics Project Engineer, reporting to the Manager, Product Development Electrical Systems.
The Project Engineer is the technical lead on internal and external projects and is responsible for all technical aspects of the project/product from concept through development, qualification and production.
- Requirements verification/validation
- Development, maintenance and coordination of technical data packages
- Risk assessment and closure plans
- Product testing requirements and methods Requirements:
The successful candidate must have a BS/MS in Electrical Engineering and 5+ years of experience.
- Project team leadership
- Requirements compliance assessments
- Verification plans
- Test procedures, test reports, and technical writing
- Environmental testing
- Problem solving/root cause analysis
- Change Configuration management Desired skills:
- Experience with safety critical Aerospace & Defense electronics products
- Microsoft Project
- IBM Rational® DOORS®
- Altium Designer
- Electronics manufacturing