Industry: Medical Device
We are seeking a Sales Professional responsible for the sales activities associated with the growth and development of the Biologics product platforms in the Illinois territory.
- Identify, build and drive new opportunities within specific territory to drive revenue growth and exceed targets.
- Meet business targets for Biologics instrument, service, reagent, and consumable sales through effective funnel management of designated territories.
- Identify key targets in Pharma, Biopharma, Biotech, CRO, Environmental Science, and Academic Research.
- Maintain customer information, sales cycle, pipeline, and future opportunities in CRM database.
- Develop on-going, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company.
- Adhere to company policies in regard to CRM management, travel and entertainment, expense reporting, compliance trainings, and forecasting guidelines.
- BS Degree or higher in related Life Science discipline
- At least 5 years sales experience. A minimum of 2 – 3 years of capital sales experience and proven sales success
- Life science sales experience a must, preferably in biological, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology markets.
- Advanced skills in Salesforce CRM, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and
- Results oriented – has track record for delivery results, takes ownership and is accountable
- Stretch oriented – embraces and thrives on challenge
- Customer Service oriented – high sense of urgency