Director of Franchise Sales
Industry: Consumer Goods
The Director Franchise Sales is responsible for developing strategic direction for franchise development and for growing franchise sales for company. The Director Franchise Sales creates methods to generate leads, market value proposition, analyze trends and develop best processes to convert leads to starts.
- Develop and implement strategic direction of franchise sales for company
- Lead team of Franchise Sales Managers in meeting and exceeding franchise sales goals
- Benchmark competition and update value selling and points of differentiation of Franchise. Proactively identify trends in direct and adjacent industries.
- Drive the recruiting process from initial lead to franchise start for all leads for company; manage recruiting funnel.
- Train Franchise Sales Managers on the recruiting process. Drive continuous improvement on lead to start conversion process.
- Drive territory management by optimizing open and current territories.
- Coach and mentor direct reports (Franchise Sales Managers)
- Work with Finance to manage and develop candidate approval process and develop outside lending.
- Allocate headcount and resources to drive and balance industry and non-industry lead to start.
- Acquire and develop internal talent
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in Sales Management
- 7+ years’ Franchise Sales Experience
- Ability to travel 50% routinely