Vice President, Sales & Marketing
This position is responsible for the global sales channel, marketing and communications, product management and technical support organizations. Oversee a global team of professionals and leaders. The position reports to the Division Vice President & Business Unit Manager as a member of the leadership team, partnering with business leadership to create and execute strategy, develop plans and budgets, build and monitor our pipeline of new business, and provide sales forecasts for operational and financial planning.
- Driving sales growth within markets to achieve consistent growth.
- Setting product roadmap directions to ensure we develop products/systems that are market driven (products customers want to buy and solve problems for them – whether they know it or not) to help achieve consistent growth.
- Managing and mentoring team to drive consistent profitable revenue and market share growth.
- Developing an organizational strategy, including succession plans for key sales positions, to support long-term growth, eliminate single points of risk, and provide career opportunities and development support for employees.
- Productively work with peers in other departments to support and contribute to overall profitable growth of the BU and leverage projects to apply to all divisions and markets.
- Ability to appropriately analyze our sales situation (market, economy, competitors, customers, channel, etc.) and determine and execute the appropriate sales strategy to effectively grow our sales/bookings in education – profitably.
Requirements for Consideration:
- Minimum of 7-10 years of progressive, international sales experience, culminating in the leadership of a significant sales organization with revenue target responsibility.
- Four-year degree required; MBA & P&L experience preferred
- Solid experience and understanding of the Healthcare market
- Excellent communication, training and presentation skills
- Demonstrated success with sales enablement, differentiation and competitive positioning
- Strong collaboration skills both internally and externally
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, as well as Salesforce, PowerLink/AS400
- Ability to travel 75% of the time