VP Education & Commercial Communication
- Driving sales growth within Corporate/commercial, K12, healthcare and Higher Ed markets to get this division to achieve consistent double-digit growth.
- Setting product roadmap directions to ensure we develop products/systems that are market driven (products customers want to buy and solve problems for them – whether they know it or not) to help achieve consistent double-digit growth.
- Managing and mentoring team to drive consistent profitable revenue and market share growth.
- Productively work with peers in HC, Marcom, Engineering and other departments to support and contribute to overall profitable growth.
- Directly responsible for our Public & Commercial Communications division revenue (bookings). Ability to appropriately analyze our sales situation (market, economy, competitors, customers, channel, etc. etc.) and determine and execute the appropriate sales strategy to effectively grow our sales/bookings in education – profitably.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in sales management via an indirect (distributor channel), as well as a minimum of 5 years' experience in product/market management with successful launches of growth products
- Four-year degree required; MBA & P&L experience preferred
- Solid experience and understanding of the Education & Corporate industries
- Excellent communication, training and presentation skills
- Demonstrated success with sales enablement, differentiation and competitive positioning
- Strong collaboration skills both internally and externally
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, as well as Salesforce, PowerLink/AS400