- Manages financial planning & analysis, financial control, accounting, tax, treasury, financial records maintenance and compiling/maintaining ad-hoc financial information for designated BU.
- Analysis of internal financial information (e.g., profit loss accounts, financial statements, working capital, costs. prices, expenses, revenues, rates of return, exchange rates, etc.) to ensure compliance for designated BU.
- Manages financial resources and ensures that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles and standards for designated region and BU.
- Manages financial analysis, reporting, budgeting and forecasting and analyzes the organizations revenues, liabilities, credit conditions, and other financial indicators to forecast it’s short, medium and long-term cash flow position.
- Assist managers to help develop budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
- Compiles and presents findings and recommendations to top executives; preparing financial reports that may include auditor and financial analyst reports, profit and loss and balance sheets.
- Reviews financial modeling to measure and forecast potential impacts of financial transactions and corporate development activities.
- Compiles annual budgets and intermediate financial forecasts coordinates the budgeting systems and procedures, compiles, monitors and analyzes a consolidated annual budget plan.
- Monitors actual performance against budget, identifies and analyzes variations, analyzes revenues and expenses by product or product line, produces budget and performance reports for senior management.
- Develops, implements and maintains appropriate procedures, processes, and systems to ensure inventory accounting is accomplished efficiently and timely.
- Oversees internal financial reporting, budgeting, auditing and taxation areas for BU.
- Manages compliance with financial transaction recording standards (e.g., general ledger, cash payments/collections, tax transactions, etc.). Reconciliation of accounts and records (balance sheet, P&L, bank accounts, etc.,).
- Maintains accounting reports/schedules for internal audiences (management reporting) and/or for external audiences (compliance reporting) including consolidation of financial statements, budget reporting, variance analysis and budget preparation.
- Prepares statutory financial statements and reports, analyzes impacts of new accounting standards, reporting requirements, and regulatory standards on existing and new transactions, profit & loss, balance sheet analysis, including variance analysis that supports notes and management commentary in the statutory financial accounts and reports.
- Oversees calculation of tax liabilities, tax form preparation, and external filing/reporting. Tax-specific transaction recording and records maintenance (e.g., tax journals, capital expenditure details required for tax calculations, tax depreciation schedules, etc.)
- Prepare and record properly supported routine entries in Axapta (AX) to ensure all financial activities are consistent with GROUP standards and local GAAP.
- Accomplish month end closing task including finance accrual, foreign exchange (FX) revaluation, inter-company reconciliation, Account Payable (AP) and Capital Expenditures 9CAPEX) report VAT (Value Added Tax) reconciliation, etc to ensure accurate and timely month end closing.
- Process and declare value added tax (VAT) or General sales tax (GST) to make sure accurate and timely VAT payment/refund.
Competencies and Requirements:
- Educational background/ academic degree in Accounting/Finance.